April 28-30, 2014 | Fort Worth, Texas
Make plans to join us for the 2014 National Oral Health Conference in Fort Worth, Texas
April 28-30, 2014 with pre-conference sessions April 26-27, 2014
FORT WORTH FUN FACTS
- By itself, Fort Worth is larger than five cities that have previously hosted Super Bowls.
- Fort Worth hosts the world’s only twice-daily cattle drive in the Stockyards National Historic District.
- 60 percent of America’s paper money is printed at the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing Western Currency Facility in Fort Worth (tours are available).
- In 1963, President John F. Kennedy delivers his last public speech in Fort Worth before leaving for Dallas.
- The Modern Art Museum in Fort Worth is the oldest museum in Texas and is the second-largest museum gallery space for modern art in America, next to MoMA New York.
*Links in the left Navigation Pane will be activated as content becomes available.
Sponsored by Association of State and Territorial Dental Directors (ASTDD)
and the American Association of Public Health Dentistry (AAPHD).